Actress, Cossy Ojiakor reacted to reports that she's broke and she had to stop her movie due to money issues.

Read what Cossy told Saturday beats:

"The picture that surfaced online was taken on the set of a movie that I just shot. I am almost done with the movie and it is about the lifestyle of the daughters of politicians. I love it when I have very beautiful people in my movies. Anita Joseph is a very beautiful lady. She is very curvy. I have big b*obs too, so it would make the movie more attractive to watch."

She also added:

"The movie is almost finished; all that
remains is a scene that I have to do in a yacht. The lead character is currently in the US and he would not be back until two weeks' time for us to shoot that part. I thought I was going to finish the movie in a week and that was what I based my budget on but it extended to three weeks. That was an unexpected
occurrence because I had to pay hotel and feeding bills for my cast. I did not really foresee that happening.

"Maybe at a point, I told them I was broke so that they would take it easy on me. Somebody must have taken my word literally but it is okay to be broke. It is not a bad thing to be broke for a while. I do not really care about what people say about me. If they owed me money, I would have been more
concerned. I have done my movie already; it just remains a scene for it to be complete and once my lead character is back, I will complete it. I paid all the people I employed but the director introduced some people to me on set. I did not sort out people that
were begging to be part of my movie production but I made sure that I paid everyone that I invited. I paid them all their fees and some people were telling me that I should have given them part payment because they could walk out on me but if I owe them, they wouldn't,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top