Legendary pop singer Madonna has a lot of fans, fans who would do anything to show their love for her. 

That is the exact case of a 31 year old man named Adam Daniel Adam Daniel had cosmetic surgery to redesign his face and body so he can look exactly like Madonna, and he may have succeeded because recent photos of him shows he could pass as Madonna, and this has earned him the spae of the most popular impersonator in America. 

The 31-year-old had his cheeks, brows and jaw changed and added numerous filters across his face. 

He says he does not regret having surgery and that he has performed in 4,000 shows over the last 12 years as his alter ego 'Venus Delight'.

 "I spent practically my whole life, my whole wallet, all the money that's been given to me to look like Madonna. I've had my cheeks implanted and my jaw done several times, I've had my chin done and I've had brow lifts and fillers.

 But it is so worth it because goddamn I look like Madonna. His wardrobe is also said to be fully packed of replicas of Madonna's most famous outfits. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top