Singer Victoria Kimani took to her Instagram
page this afternoon to address some people's
opinion about female entertainers. She shared
this photo and wrote

"People need to start respecting female
entertainers, presenters, Actors, artists,
Models, dancers, business women , PR,
managers , PA,s, singers, stylists , DJ's ,
designers...and Generally all positions in
the Entertainment field in Africa.... The
amount of negativity, rumors, gossip,
assumptions, judgement , hypocrisy ,
Threats and over all evil eye that is pointed
towards These particular women is out of
this world!

NO!! Just because I'm a female doesn't
mean I work for free!! NO! Just because
I'm a business woman with standards
doesn't make me a Bi$(h .... Yes... If I
want to date someone that's A.) My
business and B.) Up to my better
judgement on who I want to invite into my
life. C.) It's complicated .... AND ....NO....

Just because I am singing to you in a cute
outfit on stage and on your TV... Does NOT
MAKE ME A PROSTITUTE ... There are too
many People praying for me ... For me to
fall into the hands of the ENEMY so freely
and easily .... I work DAMN hard ... I have
been working on, dreaming about,
planning for, building towards, sweating ,
crying, praying , waiting for, lost friends ,
faced loneliness , looked stupid, hated on,
sabotaged , made mistakes , been under-
rated and still raise up and be THE
BADDEST ... I respect ME... I LOVE
ME....I'm Extremely Proud of me ... And I
respect YOU and Love you too. Respect
the grind and go get yours too!


#OneLove
#AFRICAmustWakeUP #
RESPECTtheWOMANonHERgrind#
STRONGgirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top