Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he is
open to a move to MLS in the future, in an
interview in GQ magazine.
Ronaldo, 30, has previously ruled out a move to
America, telling the Jonathan Ross show in
November:

"In my mind I want to finish in the top
level, I want to finish with dignity so in a good
club. It doesn't mean that to go USA or Qatar or
Dubai is not good but I don't see myself [going
there]."

However, while the Portugal star has been linked
with a return to England, as well as French
champions PSG, he believes he could ply his trade
in MLS in the future.

"Maybe in the future will be a good chance for me
to play there [in America]," the Portuguese
forward reveals in quotes reported by AS.

"You never know, but it's something interesting. I
consider it, of course, because as I've said, soccer
there has become better and better... I think that

this is maybe going to be possible."
Cristiano open to future US move in GQ interview

https://t.co/29obVKdnHU pic.twitter.com/
kAgkpxo0GT


- AS English (@English_AS) January 16, 2016

Ronaldo joined Madrid for a world-record transfer
fee of £80 million in 2009 from United, and his
future has been the subject of almost daily
speculation in recent weeks.

He signed a new contract in 2013 and has
previously stated that he would be happy to end
his career at Madrid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top