Hello there I know you know who's writing this already?well it's one of your passengers that came all the way from 2015.

    I've got just few things to tell you and I will start with
my life:am just gonna tell you that you will come and go but I won't go with you.
Secondly my visions and plans for the year:am gonna fulfill each and everyone of them am not gonna take chances like I did last year,no more procrastination.
Thirdly,my financial status:things will/must change for good throughout your reign(2016).
Fourthly, My friends and family:I want you to treat all the members of this group nicely.
Please 2016 NOTE that I wasn't begging for any of these request I was just being nice.

                              Written by  Daniel Riwo(Founder Danyray foundation).

On Dec 29, 2015 9:44 AM, danyrayofficial@gmail.com wrote:

Calabar carnival 2015 was the bomb see pictures below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top