Paris Saint-Germain defender Thiago Silva believes
his club have a better chance of signing Lionel
Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo than bringing Neymar
to the Parc des Princes.

Barcelona star Messi, 28, and Real Madrid's
Ronaldo, 30, have have won the Ballon d'Or for
the world's best player in each of the past eight
years.

The 23-year-old Neymar is tipped by many to one
day assume the title of world's best player, and
countryman Silva expects Barcelona to do
everything in their power to keep the young
Brazilian at the Camp Nou.

"I like Neymar a lot, but I think Barcelona will not
allow him to leave," Silva told France 3 on
Thursday.

"It would perhaps be easier for Barcelona to let go
of Messi. Could Messi come to PSG? Perhaps ... I
mean, why not? Everything is possible...

"A move for Cristiano Ronaldo? He is a player who
makes the difference for Real Madrid. If he would
be open to joining PSG, to help us and to make
the difference for PSG..."
Messi lifted his record fifth Ballon d'Or trophy on
Monday, topping Ronaldo and Neymar in the final
voting.

Shortly after accepting the award, Messi affirmed
his desire to finish his career at the Catalan club,
seemingly ending any speculation that he is set
to leave the Blaugrana in the near future.

"I've always said that I don't want to leave
Barcelona," Messi said. "It's always the same
response. My idea is I want to finish my career at
home, and my home is Barca."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top