TV personality Terrence J has announced his
departure from E! News after working there for
just a few years. Terrence announced his
departure yesterday on E!,
"I started hosting when I was 16 years old
back in North Carolina, and I've been now
on national television for over 10 years,"
he said Tuesday on E! News. "Seventeen
years, that's a long time, and I think in
order for someone to grow it's important
that you try new things and you create
new challenges, create new dreams for
yourself."
"I took some time off this summer and I
produced and I starred in my first feature
film, and I'm really excited about it and it's
coming out at the top of the year. It's
called The Perfect Match. I knew I would
have to leave to go on a promo run for
that...I've had a lot of opportunities come
in in the acting space, both behind the
camera and in front of the camera. And
so, with all of that said, I wanted to
announce today that I'll be leaving E!
News."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top